SINULASTIC® V highly flexible, backlash-free flange coupling
Disk coupling for high displacements
SINULASTIC V is used beneficially where the ability for axial plug-in is not required.
A resulting radial assembly is realised by a split ring on the hub side.
The slim wasteline shape of the elastomer elements of this type allows for significant displacements in axial, radial and angular direction without any wear, while the coupling element is suitable both for not flange-mounted assembly and as a shaft coupling with cardanic misalignment.
The elastomer elements of all types are available in the materials NR and EPDM.
The flywheel flange is available for all SAE and non-SAE connections.
The following hub connections can be realised with SINULASTIC V: cylindrical, spline, press fit, taper as well as the clamping hub design.
- Highly flexible flange coupling with SAE and special flange dimensions
- Highly flexible
- Damping torsional vibrations
- Compensating for very high displacements on the driving and driven side
- Elastomer element available in various qualities
- Easy assembly
- Broad portfolio of hub connections