KTR-STOP® S-A-F active hydraulic floating caliper brake
Applicable as a hydraulic service brake or safety brake
The active floating caliper brake KTR-STOP S-A-F is a service or safety brake.
Depending on the size of drive, the KTR-STOP S-A-F brake is used as a service or safety brake. All features of this brake are designed to operate reliably under adverse ambient conditions while generating low operating expenses.
Properties of the active hydraulic floating caliper brake KTR-STOP S-A-F:
- disk brake
- floating caliper brake
- clamping force up to 55 kN
Brakes and couplings by KTR:
The customer benefits from being supplied from one single source. There is the option to combine our brakes with our couplings. The floating caliper brake KTR-STOP S-A-F can be combined with the following couplings:
- ROTEX SBAN (jaw coupling with brake disk)
- POLY-NORM ADR-SBA (shaft coupling with brake disk)
- REVOLEX KX-D SB (pin & bush coupling with brake disk)
- RADEX-N (steel laminae coupling)