KTR-STOP® active hydraulically applied floating caliper brakes
The active KTR-STOP brakes are hydraulically applied floating caliper brakes provinding the benefit to operate nearly free from axial forces.
Even in case of misadjustment or failures of installation damage of the drive train is consequently prevented.
Applications of our active hydraulic floating caliper brake KTR-STOP:
Depending on the size KTR-STOP brakes are used as service brakes, holding brakes or safety brakes.
Our active hydraulic floating caliper brakes:
- Clamping forces up to 130 kN
- Applications in the low temperature range
- Optimum corrosion protection of one-piece brake calipers
- Optimised floating caliper design
- Leakage oil connections prevent leakages on the brake pad
- Short reaction times
- Easy replacement of brake pads
Clamping forces up to 16.5 kN
Service brake for low torque side
Clamping forces up to 55 kN
Service brake or safety brake
Clamping forces up to 130 kN
Holding brake or service brake