Temperature probe TE-PT 100, resistor temperature probe
Resistor temperature probe for temperature ranges up to 100 °C
PT 100 resistor thermometer, PT 100 temperature probe or PT 100 sensor are different names for the same type of temperature probe.
For monitoring the operating temperatures PT 100 convinced in almost every field of engineering.
The measuring sensor of TE-PT 100 is a resistor the figure of which changes proportionally to the temperature resulting in a continuous signal change.
If a cable with a length exceeding 3 metres is used, the resistor of the connection cable must be inspected to adjust the figure measured.
A flexible gasket on the threaded head screwed in seals the temperature probe on the tank.
The temperature probes are optionally available with a transmitter.
- For monitoring the operating temperature of the hydraulic plant
- Plug acc. to DIN 43650 - 3pl. + PE
- Measuring range -40 °C to +100 °C
- Nominal resistance 100 ohm with 0 °C
- Flexible gasket on the threaded head screwed in for sealing to the tank
- TE-PT 100 as a resistor probe element integrated in the immersion sleeve from stainless steel
- Lengths from 50 to 1000 mm possible