KTR-STOP® M-A-F active hydraulic floating caliper brake
Applicable as a holding brake or service brake
The active brake KTR-STOP M-A-F is a hydraulic floating caliper brake.
The KTR-STOP M-A-F brake (active floating caliper brake) is mainly used as a holding brake, but can also be used as a service brake with more powerful drives.
All features of this brake are designed to operate reliably under adverse ambient conditions while generating low operating expenses.
Properties of the active hydraulic floating caliper brake KTR-STOP M-A-F:
- disk brake
- floating caliper brake
- clamping force up to 130 kN
Brakes and couplings by KTR:
Our customers benefit from being supplied from one single source. There is the option to combine our brakes with our couplings. The floating caliper brake KTR-STOP M-xx-F can be combined with the following couplings:
- ROTEX SBAN (jaw coupling with brake disk)
- POLY-NORM ADR-SBA (shaft coupling with brake disk)
- REVOLEX KX-D SB (pin & bush coupling with brake disk)
- RADEX-N (steel laminae coupling)