KTR-SI Compact backlash-free safety coupling
Safety coupling available in various types
The safety coupling KTR-SI Compact is a backlash-free torque limiter available in various types (as a flange type and in combination with a backlash-free coupling ROTEX GS) and with various operating principles (ratchet type or synchronous type).
The backlash-free ball engagement system of the safety coupling is made of high-quality Q & T steel. Highest precision and service life of our torque limiter are achieved by additional function surfaces and a special disk spring. The solid safety coupling provides overload protection up to 3,100 Nm.
Our range of KTR-SI Compact safety coupling includes the backlash-free, load-separating safety coupling as a flange type (KTR-SI Compact FT) and load-separating safety coupling with a backlash-free coupling (KTR-SI Compact with ROTEX GS).
The safety coupling KTR-SI Compact FT is available with various operating principles (ratchet, synchronous, fail-safe, idle rotation).
Applications of our backlash-free safety coupling KTR-SI Compact:
conveying systems, packaging machines, textile machines, food-processing machines, special machine construction, servo drives, marine aplications
Overview of our backlash-free safety coupling KTR-SI Compact
- Torque limiter for torques up to 3,100 Nm
- Backlash-free, torsionally stiff
- Solid design
- Short reaction times
- Degressive spring characteristic curve
- Hardened engagement surfaces for a long life
- Synchronous and ratchet type
- Available with frictionally engaged shaft-hub-connection or with feather keyway acc. to DIN 6885
- Optional disengagement with overload by limit switch mode
- Easy assembly and torque setting