10, 30, 50
100, 300, 500
Square wave signal pulses
Measuring range and dimensions are individually customizable up to 100,000 Nm
For measuring ranges from 20 kNm to 100 kNm we manufacture customized torque sensors (torque measuring shafts) on request. Important parameters such as measuring range, size, length and coupling type can be customized to the demands of the drive. Torque is measured contactlessly without the need of additional bearings.
Apart from customized torque sensors KTR provides special solutions where other drive components like couplings are instrumented with torque measuring technology. Hereby the modifications of the drive can be reduced to a minimum.
The connection housing DF2 can easily be combined with all DATAFLEX torque measuring shafts. It has a retainer for top hat rail assembly as well as terminal screws for easy connection of external devices. The following properties save the purchase of expensive measuring amplifiers and converters:
- The torque output can be filtered over 5 stages so that short-time torque peaks in the display can be reduced.
- The pulsed outputs of the speed signals can be configured for both 5V (TTL) and 24V (HTL) controls. This makes the outputs compatible with data logging boards and SPS controls.
- In parallel with the pulse outputs an integrated frequency voltage converter supplies a DC voltage from 0 - 10V proportionally to the speed, the scaling of which can be individually adapted. This makes an expensive counter superfluous so that the signal can either be processed as a voltage or displayed.
- A direction signal indicates the rotational direction of the drive (with DATAFLEX 16, 32, 42, 70 and 110).
Complete solution for all DATAFLEX series:
- Convenient speed output
- Pulse outputs with switchable signal levels (5V/24V)
- Scalable DC voltage output by integrated frequency voltage converter (0 - 10V)
- Adjustable output filter for torque output
- Top hat rail assembly
- Integrated button for automatic zero adjustment
- Cable lenghts available: 2, 5 and 10 metres