BoWex-ELASTIC® highly flexible flange couplings
The flange couplings BoWex-ELASTIC are highly flexible couplings combining the benefits of the renowned BoWex system with the elasticity of a highly flexible coupling in a compact design.
Torsional vibrations and shock loads that arise are damped and reduced. The BoWex-ELASTIC flange couplings consist of a highly flexible, circular rubber element made of temperature-resistant natural rubber stressed for torque-to-bore ratio and an axial plug-in BoWex curved-tooth® coupling hub.
The connection of I. C.-engine and, for example, directly driven generators or mobile compressors is made by a flange coupling. It must comply with a number of specifications, while it must primarily transmit the power reliably enabling the machine to perform the pending tasks as requested.
Our BoWex-ELASTIC highly flexible flange couplings:
- For I. C.-engines
- Engine power up to 5,000 kW
- Axial plug-in, easy assembly
- Compact dimensions
- Taper and inch bores for hydraulic pumps
- Wide stock range with finish bores H7 and keyway to DIN
- Spline hubs acc. to DIN and SAE standard
- Lengthened hubs available from stock
- Special types of hubs available
- Rubber element available in different kinds of hardness
- Complying with ATEX