The magnetic couplings of the MINEX range are permanent-magnetic couplings transmitting the torque without contact through magnetic forces between two magnetic rotors.
The standard type MINEX-S with containment shroud and magnets positioned radially ensures hermetic separation of driving and driven side in pumps and agitators.
As a hysteresis coupling version it is in turn suitable as a wear-free overload protection alternatively to classical safety couplings.
With the disk coupling which is optionally available the magnets face each other axially so that torques can be transmitted through plane walls. The transmittable torque can be varied by adjusting the air gap.
- Magnetic coupling alternatively with and without containment shroud
- In combination with containment shroud sealing of damageable media
- Contactless torque transmission through permanent magnets
- Torques from 0.15 to 1,000 Nm
- Long service life
- High power transmission with modest load of the system
- Permitting large eccentricity between the shafts (radial and axial compensation)