SINULASTIC® T flange coupling with Taperlock shaft connection
Shaft coupling with Taperlock shaft connection
In contrast to type A a Taperlock shaft connection as a standard version with feather key is used with SINULASTIC T.
The modular concept makes use of the plug-in ability of type A on the flange side and is available for the connection to SAE and special flywheels.
As with the other types, SINULASTIC T is known for its quite short mounting dimension.
- Highly flexible coupling with SAE and special flange dimensions
- Highly flexible
- Damping torsional vibrations
- Compensating for displacements on the driving and driven side
- Elastomer element available in various qualities
- Axial joining without subsequent screwing
- Easy assembly
- Short mounting dimension
- For the combination with Taperlock shaft connections
- Backlash-free during operation
- With overload protection