MINEX®-S magnetic couplings with containment shroud
Magnetic couplings with containment shroud are particularly suitable for reliable sealing of liquids and gases.
The magnetic coupling MINEX®-S with containment shroud between the magnetic rotors ensures hermetic separation of driving and driven side, e. g. in pumps and agitators. With critical media like aggressive acids and bases it serves for reliable static sealing, thus preventing serious leakages.
Our magnetic couplings with containment shroud:
- Magnetic coupling with containment shroud
- Contactless torque transmission with permanent magnets
- Hermetic sealing of damageable liquids and gases
- Containment shroud available in various alternative materials
- Torques from 0.15 to 1,000 Nm
- Suitable for potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Long service life / maintenance-free
- Optionally acc. to API 685
MINEX®-S with containment shroud made of stainless steel
For lower performance ranges
MINEX®-S with containment shroud made of Hastelloy
For average to high performance ranges