MONOLASTIC® one-piece, flexible flange couplings
Flange coupling particularly suitable for the drive of hydraulic pumps
The MONOLASTIC® coupling is a flexible flange coupling enabling compensation of radial and angular displacements with severely low restoring forces through the elastomer part.
As a result this flange coupling is particularly suitable for the drive of hydraulic pumps in single or multiple arrangement. Due to the already mounted and thus one-piece design the MONOLASTIC flange coupling is specifically easy to install.
Our one-piece, flexible flange couplings MONOLASTIC:
- One-piece, flexible flange coupling
- For the drive in diesel engine / hydraulic pump up to 250 kW
- various kinds of Shore hardness
- Axial plug-in in combination with the pump spline shaft
- Available for SAE and DIN pump spline shafts
- Available with 3-hole and SAE connection
- Max. torque 1,850 Nm
- Max. circumferential speed vmax=29 m/s
- Max. bore diameter 60 mm