DIN ISO EN 9001:2008 / 2015A KTR atua em mercados industriais em todos os continentes, com mais de 440 funcionários em sua sede em Rheine, mais de 1.100 funcionários em todo o mundo, 23 subsidiárias e mais de 90 distribuidores.
KTR no Brasil foi certificada com DIN ISO EN 9001:2008 / 2015 em 2017.
There is no need for tradition and innovation to be a contradiction in terms: KTR’s company history shows how far a family business can go. Here are the key stages on the way to becoming a world-leading producer of power transmission components, braking systems, hydraulic components and cooling systems.
We must always be one step ahead of everyone else.
- 1959 KTR founded as subsidiary of F. Tacke GmbH & Co. KG
- 1967 The torsionally flexible jaw coupling ROTEX® is unveiled for the first time
- 1982 KTR’s first international companies are founded in Switzerland and Japan
- 1996 KS Konstrukcje Stalowe KTR Group Sp. z o.o. founded in Poland: steel tank product line set-up, including production facility
- 2003 New building for the KTR logistics centre
- 2008 Logistics centre doubles in size
- 2012 The ‘Made by KTR’ global manufacturing strategy is launched
- 2013 Opening of the TCC Training and Communication Center
- 2014 KTR Brake Systems GmbH founded in Schloss Holte-Stukenbrock and Competence Center for Brake Systems is built
- 2015 The building of the new R & D centre with a multifunctional assembly hall measuring some 8,800 sq. m is completed in Rheine