SINULASTIC® A highly flexible, pluggable flange coupling
Externally pluggable flange coupling
SINULASTIC A is the evolution design of the renowned disk coupling with plug-in spline between elastomer and flange ring as well as hub vulcanized on.
The tooth shape that is subject to high loads particularly with alternating loads in the contact area between motor flange and rubber was extensively optimized, the new sinusoidal tooth shape being eponymous for the series.
For the first time the engine flange was realised by a deep-drawn sheet metal section creating a beneficial and smooth surface to the elastomer.
Another benefit is the tight contact gap for easy mountability with at the same time highly sound and defined form fit.
The following hub connections can be realised with SINULASTIC A: cylindrical, spline, press fit, taper as well as the clamping hub design.
- Highly flexible flange coupling with SAE and special flange dimensions
- Highly flexible
- Damping torsional vibrations
- Compensating for displacements on the driving and driven side
- Elastomer element available in various qualities
- Elastomer element available in different materials: Natural Rubber (NR), Synthetic Rubber (EPDM), Silicone Rubber (SI)
- Axial joining without subsequent screwing
- Easy assembly
- Short mounting dimension
- Wide portfolio of hub connections
- Backlash-free during operation
- With overload protection