Our comprehension of trendsetting sustainability is based on the principles of economic success, fairness, respect & responsibility and includes the dimensions of society, ecology & economy. We comprehend sustainable action in terms of the definition of the Brundtland-report and the definitions of the German “Rat für Nachhaltige Entwicklung“.
KTR is committed to the twelve sustainability principles of the mechanical and plant engineering industry, which are as follows:
1. Sustainability is a crucial part of our company strategy.
2. We create solid business schemes with sustainable values and secure entrepreneurial success.
3. Our technologies and solutions promote worldwide sustainable developments.
4. Sustainable thinking and action are represented in our processes and products.
5. We act with consideration of resources and stand up for climate protection.
6. Our staff is our most valuable asset. We promote engagement and participation.
7. We stand up for keeping the human rights.
8. Our company is a habitat.
9. We take responsibility in our region.
10. We do, what we promise!
11. We actively cultivate the network with all participants.
12. We transparently communicate our sustainable action.