SYNTEX®-NC backlash-free safety clutches
The backlash-free safety clutch SYNTEX-NC is an overload clutch with a low weight and mass inertia.
Large borehole diameter and assembly-friendly clamping ring version are further features of the extremely compact overload clutch. Our safety clutches are designed based on a backlash-free and positive locking ball-lock principle that allows high repetitive accuracy and short response times throughout the lifecycle.
Main application fields of our backlash-free safety clutches SYNTEX®-NC:
These overload clutches were specially designed for use in modern tool machines, control and positioning equipment, conveyor systems, textile machines, servo-drives, packaging machines and the special machine construction sector.
Our backlash-free safety clutches SYNTEX®-NC:
- For torques up to 550 Nm
- Backlash-free, torsionally stiff
- Short reaction times
- compact design
- Lightweight design for low inertia
- Declining spring characteristic
- Synchronous and ratchet design
- Large bore diameters
- Can be delivered with frictionally-connected shaft nub connection or feather keyway according to DIN 6885
- Optional shutdown with overload by querying the limit switch
- Easy assembly and torque setting