KTR-SI FRA idle rotation and automatically re-engaging overload couplings
In case of overload the KTR-SI FRA overload couplings uncouple driving and driven side while protecting the drive train from damages.
After eliminating the overload the KTR-SI FRA can automatically be re-engaged by reversing the direction of rotation for a short time. As a result this version is optimally suitable for positions difficult to access.
The KTR-SI FRA idle rotation and automatically re-engaging overload couplings are available as a flange type FT or in combination with the POLY-Norm flexible coupling (shaft-to-shaft connection). The low-backlash, positive-locking ball engagement system allows for optimum overload protection for torques up to 3,000 Nm.
Applications of our idle rotation overload coupling KTR-SI FRA (safety coupling):
Typical applications of these overload couplings are, for example, crushers, agricultural machinery, conveyor systems, packaging machines, textile machines, marine applications, steel mills, extruders.
Overview of our overload couplings KTR-SI FRA:
- Idle rotation safety coupling (load separating)
- Automatic re-engagement when reversing the direction of rotation
- High repeatability
- Flange type to connect toothed belt pulleys or sprockets
- Combination with POLY-NORM® for torsionally flexible shaft-to-shaft connection
- Setting range up to 3,000 Nm