EMB-STOP® RL M electric locking bolt
Electric locking bolt for cross forces up to max. 4,000 kN
The EMB-STOP RL M is an electric locking bolt (electric locking systems).
The rotor lock in size M is primarily used in wind turbines of the medium performance class.
In the case of larger systems, several rotor locks of this size or in special sizes are used.
- Electric locking systems
- Signal generation via the back-up limit switch
- Suitable for rough ambient conditions;
- Electrical interface per industrial connector
- Mechanical limit position detection
- Manual actuation with a standard tool possible
- electrically actuated