The heart of the RADEX-N steel laminae coupling are the laminae sets along with their connection to hubs and spacers. The high-strength and special dowel screws are reciprocally screwed to hubs and spacer allowing for a combination of friction and positive-locking fit. In this way our laminae coupling ensures high power density with simultaneous ease of displacement and low restoring forces.
RADEX®-N NANA 3 (API 610) Steel laminae coupling
The laminae coupling RADEX-N NANA 3 is a standard series applied particularly for the pump market.
The spacer lengths of the steel laminae coupling comply with the shaft distance dimensions that are standard in the pump market (100, 140, 180 and 250 mm).
For RADEX-N sizes 42 to 135 the spacers specified in the catalogue are available from stock.
- All-steel coupling / Laminae coupling
- Type for pump drives
- Type acc. to API 610 available
- Spacers adapted to standard pump dismounting dimensions (DBSE)
- Radial assembly, no displacing of machines required
- Complying with ATEX (acc. to EU directive 2014/34/EU)
- UKEX compliant (according to UKEX Directive SI 2016:1107)