MMC combined cooler (Mobile Machinery Cooler)
Combined cooler - Engineering and manufacture from one single source
Depending on the application, our combined coolers type MMC (Mobile Machinery Cooler) combine different media such as oil, water, fuel and air in one cooling system that is calculated and designed according to the application.
Tailor-made heat exchangers for compressors and special hydraulic systems supplement the portfolio. Every MMC cooler is a project-specific version, calculated and developed by our engineers.
Main applications are cooling of engines and hydraulic oil in construction machinery and agricaltural machinery with tight mounting spaces.
In mobile machinery various cooling circuits can be combined with each other in an MMC combined cooler in a number of ways: hydraulic oil, gear oil, engine oil, fuel, coolant, charge air and water glycol.
Applications of our combined cooler (MMC combined cooler):
Our high-performance and efficient cooling systems are used both in stationary and mobile power packs.
- construction machinery, e. g. road finishers, rollers, bulldozers, graders
- concrete mixers and concrete pump trucks
- agricultural machinery and forestry machinery, e. g. tractors, harvesters, field sprayers, combine harvesters - municipal vehicles and municipal machinery - dumpers
Cooling systems by KTR Systems
Our range of combined coolers (MMC combined coolers) includes heat exchangers for mobile machinery (MMC engine system coolers), heat exchangers for special hydraulic systems (MMC hydraulic coolers) and heat exchangers for compressors (MMC compressor coolers).
Summary of our MMC cooling systems (Mobile Machinery Cooler)
- MMC cooling systems - Mobile Machinery Cooler
- Cooling of engines, hydraulic oil and compressed air
- Engineering, project management and personal advice
- MMC combined coolers for customized solutions
- Tailor-made, compact and efficient system solutions
- Special cooling air laminas or coating processes for applications in dusty or aggressive environment
- Customized design and individual system structure: combination of various cooling circuits in one cooler possible
- Application-specific performance simulation