ROTEX® GS backlash-free servo couplings
Low-priced, backlash-free servo couplings - easy and quick assembly
ROTEX GS is a three-part servo coupling (elastomer coupling) backlash-free under prestress. The different hub types and various kinds of Shore hardness provide the optimum coupling for every application in automation technology.
It is used wherever drives have to position accurately. In spite of their vibration-damping properties the coupling is torsionally stiff so that you do not have to cut back on precision even with highly dynamic servo drives. The ROTEX GS backlash-free elastomer couplings allow for simultaneous compensation of radial, axial and angular displacements.
The backlash-free servo coupling ROTEX GS uses the construction kit system, it is available in a high variance of different hub types which can be combined within one coupling size.
The choice of the hub material depends on the size and the hub is either made of aluminium or steel. Both frictionally engaged connections without feather keyway and positive-locking connections with feather keyway are available.
Our backlash-free servo couplings ROTEX GS:
- Maintenance-free, backlash-free elastomer coupling / servo couplings
- Axial plug-in, easy blind assembly, mounting of housing possible
- Good visual inspection of wear and estimation of service life
- Electrically insulating to interrupt leakage current
- Fail-safe, thus emergency mode properties with wear of spider
- Clamping hubs are low-priced and allow for easy, quick assembly
- Complying with ATEX