Tank heater TEHM
Tank heater with magnetic clamp
The tank heater is most suitable to retrofit machines
For direct assembly in the oil tank
To be mounted horizontally to the tank ground or vertically to the tank wall
By means of the magnetic clamp
Controling by means of an installed thermostat
With preset cut-in or cut-off temperatrue, respectively
The connection cable can easily be directed to the outside
Oil drain and welding of a drain plug is not necessary
The following steps are vital for the right selection of the tank heater:
- Selection of type of heater EHP, EH with or without control
- Calculation of the heating power required or the heating time matched with your tank size.
- Input of the heating power (KW) or scheduled heating time (h)
- Input of oil volume
- Input of requested oil temperature
- Input of ambient temperature= Oil temperature start
- Input of oil type
- Input of max. immersion depth in the tank
- Start selection with the button > Start
The optimum as well as next bigger and smaller tank heater is displayed to you now. Other data for downloading and looking at are available via the buttons
- company catalogue
- mounting instructions DE, EN.
It goes without saying that the KTR team will be pleased to answer further questions.