Tank heater EHP
Inserted heating cartridges with temperature control to heat the cold and viscous oil
Changing of the ceramic cartridges without oil drain possible
Temperature pre-selection outside (TA) or under the protection cap (TI)
Thermostat to be set to 0 °C to 85 °C
Horizontal assembly of the heating cartridges
Screw-in thread G 1 1/2”, G2
The following steps are vital for the right selection of the tank heater:
- Selection of type of heater EHP, EH with or without control
- Calculation of the heating power required or the heating time matched with your tank size.
- Input of the heating power (KW) or scheduled heating time (h)
- Input of oil volume
- Input of requested oil temperature
- Input of ambient temperature= Oil temperature start
- Input of oil type
- Input of max. immersion depth in the tank
- Start selection with the button > Start
The optimum as well as next bigger and smaller tank heater is displayed to you now. Other data for downloading and looking at are available via the buttons
- company catalogue
- mounting instructions DE, EN.
It goes without saying that the KTR team will be pleased to answer further questions.