REVOLEX® flexible pin & bush couplings
Safe torque transmission via the REVOLEX pin & bush coupling
REVOLEX are torsionally flexible, fail-safe pin & bush couplings that are mainly used in applications with high torques and drives subjected to shocks. They are specifically solid, fail-safe, compensate for any kind of shaft displacement while transmitting the torque reliably. The REVOLEX pin & bush couplings can be plugged in axially and are characterized by short dimensions. These pin & bush couplings are generally equipped with hydraulically dismountable pins which means that special tools are not required for disassembly. The coupling components of the REVOLEX® pin & bush couplings are maintenance-free and allow for a smooth disassembly of elastomer rings along with pins in mounted condition.
REVOLEX® pin & bush couplings are usually provided with 80 ShA NBR elastomer rings with the standard material being a true all-rounder. NR elastomers are available for low temperature applications. Apart from that backlash-free, electrically insulating NBR elastomers (coloured in blue) are available which are mainly used in cableway drives.
Small pin & bush couplings are relatively expensive with the REVOLEX commencing from a rated coupling torque of 4,300 Nm. The product ranges ROTEX and POLY-NORM are available for low performance ranges.
Our flexible pin & bush couplings REVOLEX:
- Torsionally flexible, fail-safe shaft coupling / pin & bush coupling for drives subjected to shocks
- Compensation of axial, radial and angular displacements
- Axial plug-in, easy assembly
- Short dimensions; small shaft distance dimension
- Torques from 3,800 to 1,220,000 Nm
- Elastomers made of perbunan (NBR)
- Application range of elastomer from -30 °C to +80 °C and short-term +120 °C at the maximum
- Easy assembly of complete pins possible without applying major effort
- Complying with ATEX (acc. to EU directive 2014/34/EU)