POLY-NORM® M torsionally flexible, fail-safe shaft coupling
Shaft coupling for high torques and large shaft diameters
The torsionally flexible, fail-safe shaft coupling POLY-NORM® M is a three-part large coupling mainly used in applications with high torques and drives subjected to shocks.
It is specifically solid, fail-safe, compensates for any kind of shaft displacement while transmitting high torques reliably.
Several elastomer series arranged one after another allow to transmit high torques with comparatively compact outside dimensions and take large shaft diameters up to Ø 900 mm.
The three-part design of POLY-NORM M allows to replace elastomers when installed.
- Torques up to 5,500 Nm
- Shaft diameters up to Ø900 mm
- compact external dimensions, as elastomers are arranged one behind the other
- Short dimensions; small shaft distance dimension
- Axial, radial, angular compensation
- Axial plug-in, easy assembly, easy to service
- Standard components in stock
- Elastomers made of perbunan (NBR)
- Elastomers can be replaced when installed