GEARex® all-steel gear coupling
GEARex all-steel gear couplings with grease lubrication and O-ring seal comply with the international standard. These all-steel gear couplings as flexible shaft connections are suitable for positive torque transmission ensuring compensation of axial, radial and angular shaft displacements.
GEARex® all-steel gear couplings are used in all fields of mechanical engineering with high operational safety and service life expectation subject to the reliable grease lubrication in the crowned spline. The all-steel gear couplings are suitable for horizontal mounting, as special solutions and for vertical mounting.
GEARex® couplings comply with the AGMA standard 9008-B00 (American Gear Manufacturer Association). Small dimensions along with a low net weight with a low mass moment of inertia result in a wide application range of GEARex® all-steel couplings.
- Gear coupling made of steel (all-steel gear coupling)
- High power density
- Torques up to 2,750,000 Nm
- Application range from -20 °C to +80 °C
- Type F acc. to AGMA standard 9008-B00
- Complying with ATEX
- Application range e. g. mechanical engineering, pump drives, compressors, steel mills