POLY torsionally flexible, shear type shaft couplings
The POLY shaft coupling is a torsionally flexible shaft coupling (safety coupling) for general engineering.
It can be plugged in axially and is characterized by its excellent compensaion of vibrations.
Its special feature are flexible elements (packages) in both coupling halves. Thanks to the individual elements it has shear type properties interrupting the power transmission with overland or wear of elements.
The shaft coupling POLY is particularly compact. That is why it is suitable for small shaft distances.
Overview of our shear type shaft couplings (safety couplings):
- Shear type shaft couplings / safety couplings
- For torsional vibration-damping power transmission up to 6,100 Nm
- Axial plug-in, easy assembly
- Shear type, torsionally flexible and flexible
- Torsionally flexible
- Compensating misalignment
- Various options of bores
- Complying with ATEX
- Available with larger elastomers to offset the torsion clearance